HOBO RXW-TMB-900 Wireless Temperature Sensor
HOBOnet high-accuracy sensor with stainless steel tip rated for immersion in water or soil up to 122°F for up to 1 year
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C) measurement range
- ±0.36°F (±0.20°C) accuracy
- 0.036°F (0.02°C) resolution
- 0.018°F (<0.01°C) drift per year
- Wireless mesh self-healing technology
- 1,500 to 2,000ft (450 to 600m) wireless range
- Up to 50 wireless sensors per network
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The HOBO RXW-TMB-900 wireless temperature sensor provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of air, soil, and water temperatures. Sensors are preconfigured and ready to deploy.
The sensor is designed to work with the HOBOnet Wireless Sensor Network in which data is transmitted wirelessly from sensor motes across the network either directly to the RX3000 station or passed through other wireless sensors back to the central station. Data is then uploaded to HOBOlink web-based software, which allows you to monitor sensor readings, view graphs, set up alarms, download data, and more.