HOBO RXW-SMC-900 Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor
HOBOnet sensor with range of 1,500 to 2,000ft, wireless mesh self-healing technology, and up to 50 wireless sensors per network
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measurement range:
- 0 to 0.550m³/m³ (volumetric water content) in soil
- -0.401 to 2.574m³/m³ extended range
- ±0.031m³/m³ (±3.1%) accuracy
- 0.0007m³/m³ (0.07%) resolution
- 10.14oz (0.3L) volume of influence
- Wireless mesh self-healing technology
- 1,500 to 2,000ft (450 to 600m) wireless range
- Up to 50 wireless sensors per network
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The HOBO RXW-SMC-900 wireless soil moisture sensor integrates the field-proven ECH2O EC5 Sensor and provides readings directly in volumetric water content. The sensor's high-frequency design minimizes sensitivity to salinity and textural effects, and gives it a wide measurement range. Sensors are preconfigured and ready to deploy.
The sensor is designed to work with the HOBOnet Wireless Sensor Network in which data is transmitted wirelessly from sensor motes across the network either directly to the RX3000 station or passed through other wireless sensors back to the central station. Data is then uploaded to HOBOlink web-based software, which allows you to monitor sensor readings, view graphs, set up alarms, download data, and more.