Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensors
4 wireless tri-axial vibration sensors for remote condition monitoring that can stream data to Fluke Connect app over WiFi via gateway
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 10 to 1,000 Hz frequency response range
- Vibration trend for all 3 axes & temperature trending
- Auto generated alarms using Fluke Overall Vibration Severity scale
- Continuous stream of real-time & historical vibration data from remote assets
- Fluke 3502 FC gateway required (sold separately)
- Captures 1 data point every 90 seconds
- Low Energy 4.1 Bluetooth
- 3 year typical battery life
- 2.42 in x 0.95 in (H x W) sensor dimensions
- IP67 rating
What's in the Box
- (4) Tri-axial vibration sensors with Bluetooth
- (2) packages mounting epoxy
The Fluke 3561 FC vibration sensors come as a pack of four (4) and give users the ability to perform condition monitoring remotely. Measuring just 2.42 inches high by 0.95 inches wide, these Fluke sensors operate using Low Energy 4.1 Bluetooth and have a 3-year typical battery life. The 3561 FC sensors capture one data point every 90 seconds and users can view a continuous stream of real-time and historical vibration data from remote assets.
When measurement data is transmitted from Fluke 3561 FC vibration sensors to the Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring app, via the 3502 FC gateway (sold separately), data visualization includes vibration trend for all three axes and temperature trending. Using the Fluke Overall Vibration Severity scale, the 3561 FC sensors feature auto-generated alarms to monitor machine abnormalities.
- Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensor Brochure PDF (5.3 MB)
- Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensor Datasheet PDF (2.6 MB)
- Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensor Getting Started Manual PDF (3.7 MB)
- Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensors Deployment Guide (1.6 MB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.