Dynasonics TFX-500w Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Cost effective clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter for pipes 10 inches or smaller
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures clean liquids and those with small amounts of suspended solids or aeration
- Bi-directional flow measurement system
- Totalizer with remote reset
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP over RS485 and
- BEACON®/AquaCUE® connectivity
- NEMA 4X, IP66 polycarbonate enclosure
- Clamp-on sensor design for reduced installation time
- No moving parts reduces maintenance
- 0-20 and 4-20mA analog outputs
- USB, type mini-B configuration port
- Large, easy-to-read digital display (optional)
- Certified for hazardous area installation in North America and Europe (optional)
The Dynasonics TFX-500w ultrasonic flow meter measures volumetric flow of clean water in pipes 10 in. or smaller. This versatile and accurate meter clamps on to the outside of pipes and does not contact the internal liquid which reduces installation and maintenance time and cost. The TFX-500w is available in a variety of configurations that permit the user to select a meter with features suitable to meet particular application requirements. These features make the Dynasonics TFX-500w ideal for building automation, water distribution and wastewater collection in new and retrofit applications.
The TFX-500w has a wide, bi-directional measuring range that ensures reliable readings even at very low and high flow rates. For pipe/tubing sizes of 2" and lower, the TFX-500w includes clamp-on transducers mounted and wired directly to the flow meter electronics enclosure. This design provides a convenient installation in areas where the user requires local indication. The TFX-500w is also available with remote mounted transducers that permit separation of up to 300 feet. This design is utilized when pipes are located in areas that are not convenient for viewing, or on piping systems with severe vibration. This Dynasonics flow meter features a NEMA 4X, IP66 polycarbonate enclosure, optional easy-to-read digital display, bi-directional flow measurement, and a totalizer featuring forward, reverse and net total, and Modbus communications.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks". Click here to select options