E+H Proline Promag H 100 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Ultra‐compact transmitter, designed for hygienic applications, wetted materials CIP/SIP cleanable, IP66/67
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Ultra‐compact transmitter
- Multivariable measurement for flow, temp, conductivity
- -4 to 302°F (-20 to 150°C) medium temp ranges
- 0.015 to 2650 gal/min measuring range
- 4 to 20 mA HART (active)
- Pulse/frequency/switch output (passive)
- Maximum Measured Error:
- Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r. ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Volume flow (optional): ±0.2 % o.r. ± 2 mm/s (0.08 in/s)
- DN 2 to 150 (1/12 to 6in)) nominal diameter range
- PN 40, Class 150, 20K maximum process pressure
- No pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- 4-line backlit display
- IP66/67, Type 4X standard enclosure
- ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus, INMETRO, EAC hazardous area approvals
- Predecessors: Promag 50H, Promag 53H
The E+H Proline Promag H 100 Electromagnetic Flow Meters are designed for hygienic applications with highest requirements in the food and beverage and life sciences industries. The ultra-compact transmitter provides full performance on the smallest footprint and enables seamless system integration, making Promag H 100 the preferred choice for skid builders, equipment manufacturers and system integrators. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
E+H transmitters do not require proprietary communication system, rather they offer full access to process and diagnostic information via numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses. Digital communication options include HART, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus RS485, Profinet and Ethernet/IP. This E+H flow meter is housed in an IP66/67, Type 4X enclosure.
The E+H Proline Promag H 100 electromagnetic flow meter can measure flow from 0.015 to 2650 gal/min and is available with a PFA liner. The PFA liner can handle application media from -4 to 302°F (standard) or 356°F (high-temperature option) The standard maximum measured error is ±0.5 % of reading ± 1 mm/s and the Proline Promag P 100 offers an improved accuracy of ±0.2 % of reading ± 2 mm/s.