E+H Proline Promag P 200 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Designed for highest medium temperatures with genuine loop-powered technology
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures volume flow and mass flow
- Medium Temperature Ranges:
- PFA Liner: –20 to 150°C (–4 to 302°F)
- PTFE Liner: –40 to 130°C (–40 to 266°F)
- 1 to 4850 gal/min measuring range
- 4 to 20 mA HART (passive)
- Pulse/frequency/switch output (passive)
- Maximum Measured Error:
- Volume flow: ±0.5%
- DN 15 to 200 (1/2 to 8in) nominal diameter range
- PN 40, Class 300, 20K maximum process pressure
- No pressure loss
- 4-line backlit display option
- IP66/67, Type 4X standard enclosure
- ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus, NEPSI, INMETRO, EAC, JPN hazardous area approvals
- Predecessors: Promag 23P, Promag 50E, Promag 50P, Promag 53E, Promag 53P
The E+H Proline Promag P 200 Electromagnetic Flow Meters are designed for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and media temperatures up to 302°F (PFA liner). The genuine loop-powered technology enables cost-effective and seamless integration into existing infrastructures. It offers highest operational safety in hazardous areas thanks to its intrinsically safe design (Ex ia). Heartbeat Technology ensures process safety at all times.
E+H transmitters do not require proprietary communication system, rather they offer full access to process and diagnostic information via numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses. Digital communication options include HART, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus RS485, Profinet and Ethernet/IP. This E+H flow meter is housed in an IP66/67, Type 4X enclosure.
The E+H Proline Promag P 200 electromagnetic flow meter can measure flow from 1 gal/min up to 44,000 gal/min and is available with a PFA or PTFE liner. The PFA liner can handle application media from -4 to 302°F (standard) or 356°F (high-temperature option) and the PTFE liner offers a temperature range of -40 to 266°F. The standard maximum measured error is ±0.5% o.r. ±2 mm/s (0.08 in/s) and the Proline Promag P 200 offers an improved accuracy of ±0.2 % of reading ± 2 mm/s. Optional Heartbeat Technology complies with the requirements for traceable verification according to ISO 9001:2008 – Section 7.6 a (TÜV-attestation).
This product can be used in the following applications: