Dwyer BCHP Low Pressure Calibration Pump
Hand operated pneumatic test pump with dual pressure ports and a pressure range of -28 Hg to 870 psi (-0.95 bar to 60 bar)
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- -28 inHg to 870 psi (-0.95 bar to 60 bar) pressure range
- Dual pressure ports
- Fine adjustment valve (optional)
What's in the Box
- Calibration test pump
- 1/4 in. NPT adapter set (kit only)
- Fine volume adjustment tool (kit only)
- Hard plastic carrying case (kit only)
The Dwyer BCHP low pressure calibration pump is designed to generate vacuum and positive pressure for adjusting or calibrating gauges, transmitters or switches. With a pneumatic pressure range of -28 inHg to 870 psi (-0.95 bar to 60 bar), this Dwyer pump features dual pressure ports allowing two instruments to be connected to the pump without additional fittings.
An optional kit is available with the Dwyer BCHP low pressure calibration pump which adds 1/4-inch NPT adapters, a fine volume adjustment tool and a hard plastic carrying case.