Dwyer SPPM2 Graphical User Interface Panel Meter
Configurable, full color 4.3˝ touch screen display with ±0.05% ±0.1 mV accuracy & can be paired with optional development board
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Up to 4 analog inputs, 8 digital I/O
- 4 x PWM, 2 x alarm (open collector) outputs
- Multi-pin DIL’s, 1 mini-USB, & 1 RS232 electrical connections
- 10 samples/sec sampling rate
- USB port or 5 to 30 VDC power supply
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Optional Development Board
- 4 x ±5 VDC inputs
- 8 x digital I/O, 4 x PWM outputs
- RS232 serial communication
The Dwyer SPPM2 panel meter is a configurable, full-color 4.3˝ (109 mm) touch screen display that can be used in a variety of applications including lift station pump control, room condition monitoring and walk-in refrigeration/freezer control. This Dwyer panel meter features an accuracy of ±0.05% ±0.1 mV and a 0.04 mV (max) or 4 decimal place resolution.
By using the free Windows® based Interface Panel Design Studio software, users can personalize the display with buttons, switches, and analog and digital scales to suit their needs. An optional development board is also available, which includes a development board with buttons, dials, LEDs, and screw terminals to test the functionality of all inputs and outputs.