Michell Instruments QMA401 Trace Moisture Analyzer
Advanced Quartz Crystal Microbalance for fast and accurate measurement
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 0.1 to 2000 ppmv measuring range
- Simple, low cost, on-site maintenance
- Long intervals between maintenance
- Dryer can be replaced by the user in 10 minutes
- Accuracy of 0.1ppmV or 10% of rdg, whichever is greater
- Unaffected by changes in background gas composition
- 7" color LCD with touch screen
- 2 channels: user selectable 4–20 mA or 1 to 5V
- Ethernet or USB digital communications
- SD card data logging
- Optional internal sample handling and bypass loop
The next generation Advanced Quartz Crystal Microbalance analyzer from Michell Instruments is designed to provide reliable, fast and accurate measurement of trace moisture content in a variety of applications where keeping moisture to a minimum is of critical importance.
The analyzer provides consistently accurate measurements of trace moisture. This consistency is achieved using a self-calibration system, which adjusts the sensor with reference to an internal moisture generator. The moisture generator is supplied with a calibration traceable to NPL and NIST, so long term stability of its measurements is guaranteed.
The analyzer utilizes a mass flow controller to ensure precise control of the sample and reference gas flows to ±0.1ml/ min. Coupled with a pressure transducer, this system ensures continued accuracy of measured and calculated parameters even during fluctuations in sample pressure.
Applications for the QMA401 include:
- High purity gas production
- Air separation plants
- Semiconductor CVD chamber cleaning
- Semiconductor etching chambers
- H2 coolant for generators
- Polymer chip drying