Michell Instruments QMA401 Trace Moisture Analyzer
Advanced Quartz Crystal Microbalance for fast and accurate measurement
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.1 to 2000 ppmv measuring range
- 0.1 ppmv (10% of reading) accuracy
- Simple, low cost, on-site maintenance
- Unaffected by changes in background gas composition
- 7" color LCD with touch screen
- 2 channels: user selectable 4–20 mA or 1 to 5V
- Ethernet or USB digital communications
- SD card data logging
The Michell Instruments QMA401 Trace Moisture Analyzer is designed to provide reliable, fast and accurate measurement of trace moisture content in a variety of applications where keeping moisture to a minimum is of critical importance.
The analyzer utilizes a new generation of precision crystal oscillators, guaranteeing high accuracy moisture measurements which are completely insensitive to changes in background gas composition. While measurements at quantities of moisture less than 1 ppmV stretch the capabilities of other technologies, the new QMA401 offers reliability, simplicity and greatly reduced cost of ownership from the industry-proven Quartz Crystal technology.
The analyzer utilizes a mass flow controller to ensure precise control of the sample and reference gas flows to ±0.1ml/ min. Coupled with a pressure transducer, this system ensures continued accuracy of measured and calculated parameters even during fluctuations in sample pressure.
Applications for the QMA401 include:
- High purity gas production
- Air separation plants
- Semiconductor CVD chamber cleaning
- Semiconductor etching chambers
- H2 coolant for generators
- Polymer chip drying