Dynasonics U500w Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 5/8in to 2in sizes available
- Stainless steel or engineered polymer
- ±1.5% accuracy
- No moving parts
- Sealed, non-removable, tamper-protected meter and register
- 9-digit LCD display
The Dynasonics U500w Ultrasonic Flow Meter use solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing, suitable for building and property management submetering applications. Equipped with an easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display, the Ultrasonic meter presents consumption, rate of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms. With no moving parts, the U500w meter also improves reliability and has greater extended low flow accuracy compared to other positive displacement meters.
- Dynasonics U500w Polymer Ultrasonic Flow Meter 5/8in to 1in Datasheet PDF (1.0 MB)
- Dynasonics U500w Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Flow Meter 1.5in / 2in Datasheet PDF (577 KB)
- Dynasonics U500w Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Flow Meter 5/8in to 1in Datasheet PDF (468 KB)
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks". Click here to select options