AEMC 1823 RTD Thermometer Data Logger
Selectable 100 or 1,000 Ohm platinum sensor for RTD temperature measurement with storage for up to 1,000,000 measurements
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- RTD temperature measurement
- Selectable 100 or 1000 Ohm platinum sensor
- Min & max average measurements stored
- Hold function freezes the display
- Spot or continuous recording of up to 1,000,000 measurements
- Stored in 8MB flash memory
- Blue luminescent backlit display
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- Magnetic mount
- Battery or USB powered
- DataView® graphing and analysis software included
The AEMC 1823 RTD thermometer data logger is a compact, dual-channel instrument with selectable 100 or 1,000 Ohm platinum sensor. With an ergonomic case, large dual channel display and intuitive function selection, the AEMC 1823 is designed for one-handed operation.
With the AEMC 1823 RTD thermometer data logger users can find min and max readings on the display and, additionally, the hold function can freeze the backlit display at any time. Using the supplied DataView software, this AEMC RTD thermometer data logger can perform a variety of recording tasks with simple set-up via a computer including programming alarms. Users can choose to spot record or record continuously for up to 1,000,000 measurements, which are stored in the 8MB flash memory.