Isotech TRU Model 938 Ice Point Reference
Maintenance-free, self-contained, solid-state thermocouple reference unit designed for laboratory or high-capacity applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0 to 36 or 0 to 100 thermocouple channels
- B1 6 x 6.2mm pockets + 4.2mm pocket, 130mm deep
- B2 8 x 8.2mm pockets + 4.2mm pocket, 76mm deep
- 0°C operating temperature (or 45 to 70°C)
- 2 to 65°C ambient temperature range
- ±0.1°C per 10° ambient span accuracy
- ±0.03°C stability
- 10 minute stabilization time from 44°C
- Non-latching relay rated 5 Amps 240V
The Isotech TRU Model 938 Ice Point Reference utilizes Peltier technology in a self-contained, all solid-state unit which provides maintenance-free operation. Designed for both laboratory and high-capacity applications, this thermocouple reference unit supplies a stable and accurate 0°C or elevated temperature range (45 to 70°C). A 10-minute stabilization time from 44°C makes it an ideal fit for applications requiring rapid temperature shifts including high ambient temperatures.
Two configurations of the Isotech TRU Model 938 are available offering one of two block types. B1 is recommended for laboratory use and features six 6.2mm pockets and one 4.2mm pocket, all 130mm deep, allowing it to accommodate up to 36 thermocouples. For higher capacity applications, B2 is recommended because it can accommodate up to 100 junctions via its eight 8.2mm pockets (76mm deep) and one 4.2mm pocket for an optional monitoring PRT.