Kanomax 3888 & 3889 Handheld Particle Counters
Displays three or six particle sizes from 0.3 to 10.0μm simultaneously via 4.3-inch color LCD touch-screen
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures Particle Sizes:
- 0.3µm, 0.5µm & 5.0µm (3888)
- 0.3µm, 0.5µm, 1.0µm, 3.0µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm (3889)
- 4.3-inch color LCD with touch-screen
- Internal memory storage of up to 10,000 measurements
- Creates Microsoft Excel compatible .CSV files
- Real-time displays & graphs when connected to a PC
- English, Spanish, Japanese & Chinese language options
What's in the Box
- 3888 or 3889 handheld particle counter
- AC adapter
- USB cable
- Zero count filter with tubing
- Inlet protective cap
- 18650 Li-ion battery
- Quick start guide
- Measurement software
Designed for a variety of applications including cleanroom/operating room monitoring verification, filter testing, IAQ investigation and data center cleaning, the Kanomax 3888 and 3889 handheld particle counters offer an ideal combination of accuracy and practicality. The 3888 model displays three particle sizes simultaneously (0.3, 0.5, 5.0μm) in cf or m3, while the 3889 model can display twice as many particle sizes (0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0μm).
Another prominent feature is the full color 4.3-inch LCD touch-screen which can display data graphically for faster data interpretation. Additionally, the 3888 and 3889's internal memory can store up to 10,000 measurements which can later be exported to a PC as a .CSV file via the on-board USB input. RS-485, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection points are also available in the base/stand. Both the Kanomax 3888 and 3889 meet the 21501-4 ISO Standards and are fully RoHS compliant.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.