Honeywell Sensepoint XRL Gas Detector
Fixed point gas leak detector connects to a mobile device via bluetooth, choice of toxic, oxygen, or flammable sensors
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Detects flammable & toxic gases
- mA loop or Modbus RTU output
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Remotely reconfigure settings
- Access diagnostic information
- Read gas concentrations in real-time
- Operating temperature range −40 to 140°F
- Multi-colour LED status indicator
- IP66, NEMA 4X
The Honeywell Sensepoint XRL gas detector is a fixed point gas detector for flammable or toxic gases. It uses Bluetooth to connect with a smartphone or tablet through an app that allows you to remotely reconfigure settings, choose alarm set points, run test procedures, access diagnostic information, and read gas concentrations in real-time. It greatly increases efficiency by generating calibration reports which can be shared directly from your mobile device.
Bright indicator lights located at the center of the Sensepoint-XRL are visible from a distance, and display in five different colors to clearly identify current conditions. Flashing green indicates a normal state, while flashing red is the alarm. Green and yellow flashing indicates a warning, flashing yellow for fault, and solid yellow for inhibited. Flashing blue means Bluetooth pairing is in progress while solid blue confirms the Bluetooth connection has been established.
The Sensepoint XRL features flexible output options. It is available with either mA loop analog or Modbus RTU output. Selectable source or sink current for the analog output enables one detector to be suitable for both system configurations. Typical applications include manufacturing facilities and factories, water treatment plants, battery charging facilities, vehicle test facilities, petrochemical plants, and fueling depots.
- Honeywell Sensepoint XRL Gas Detector Manual PDF (3.7 MB)
- Honeywell Sensepoint XRL Gas Detector Quick Start Guide PDF (911 KB)
- Honeywell Bump Test and Calibration Frequency Guidelines PDF (70 KB)
- Honeywell Industrial Fixed Gas Product Guide PDF (8.7 MB)