RKI Instruments GX-2009 Confined Space Monitor
Simultaneously monitors & displays up to 4 gases; LEL, O2, H2S & CO, with vibration, audible & visual alarms
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ±5% of reading or ±2% LEL for combustible gases
- ±5% of reading or ±2ppm for H2S
- ±5% of reading or ±5ppm for CO
- ±0.5% for O2
- Large capacity data logging standard
- Intrinsically safe
- Small compact design
- 2.7 x 3 x 1 inches
- Impact resistant rubber over-mold body
- IP-67 water resistant & dust proof
- 2-year warranty
What's in the Box
- Wrist strap
- Two NiMH batteries with hardware
- Product CD
The RKI Instruments GX-2009 confined space monitor can monitor up to four gases and display values for LEL, O2, H2S, and CO simultaneously on a large LCD display. The user adjustable alarms include vibration, audible, as well as bright visual alarm LEDs located on three sides of the instrument to alert from multiple perspectives.
The GX-2009 features auto-calibration, calibration and bump test lock out or reminder control, STEL and TWA readings, and peak hold. It also includes a data logger with up to 300 hours of log time, eight alarm trends, and capacity to store up to 100 calibration records. The software is Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10 compatible.
Applications include personal monitoring, confined spaces, refineries, petrochemical, utilities, oil and gas, water and wastewater, fire services, and construction.
RKI Instruments also offers the GX-2009 with US Department of Labor Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) approval.
- RKI Instruments GX-2009 Four Gas Confined Space Monitor Datasheet PDF (237 KB)
- RKI Instruments GX-2009 Four Gas Confined Space Monitor Spanish Datasheet PDF (736 KB)
- RKI Instruments GX-2009 Four Gas Confined Space Monitor Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- RKI Instruments GX-2009 Four Gas Confined Space Monitor Spanish Manual PDF (1.4 MB)
- RKI Instruments GX-2009 Four Gas Confined Space Quick Reference Guide PDF (139 KB)
- RKI Instruments GX-2009 Four Gas Confined Space Spanish Quick Reference Guide PDF (54 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications: