Partlow MIC 1462 Profile Controller
Enhanced microbased 1/4 DIN profile controller
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1/4 DIN for easier viewing
- CE, UL and CUL recognized
- Universal input
- 8 programs of up to 16 segments each
- Relay, solid state relay driver, 4-20mA, or Triac outputs
- Transmitter Power Supply (option)
- Event outputs (option)
- Real time clock (option)
- RS-485 Communications (option)
- Dual display of Process Value and Setpoint
- Power Supply 90-264VAC or optional 24V AC/DC
The Partlow MIC 1462 profile controller is a microprocessor-based single loop 1/4 DIN device with programmable setpoint programs. The Partlow MIC 1462 profile controller can function either as a basic process controller by utilizing manual setpoint changes, or it can execute any one of eight setpoint programs. Each of the Partlow MIC 1462 profile controller's programs is adjustable in the range of 1 to 16 segments and is cascadable to a maximum length of 128 segments. Each segment may be a ramp, a dwell, a join, or an end. In addition, the 1/4 DIN Partlow MIC 1462 profile controller features a standard delayed start function. An end of program relay also comes standard. By using the auto-hold feature, assured dwells are possible.
The Partlow MIC 1462 profile controller is a dual display controller, which provides fast viewing of process and control parameters. Each display features four 7-segment LEDs.
Inputs standard to the Partlow MIC 1462 process controller include thermocouple, RTD, mVDC, VDC, and mADC. Outputs include a selection of mechanical relay, SSR driver, linear DC analog (mA and volt), & triac. The linear DC output for outputs 1 & 2 is for control purposes only; for output 3 it is for retransmission purposes only. Four event outputs (relays) are available as an option to the Partlow MIC 1462 profile controller.
- Partlow MIC 1462 Manual Part 1 PDF (3.4 MB)
- Partlow MIC 1462 Manual Part 2 PDF (3.9 MB)
- Partlow MIC 1462 Manual Addendum PDF (75 KB)