GE Bently Nevada 21000 / 24701 Probe Housing Assembly
Proximity Probe Housing Assemblies for the 3300 XL 8mm, 3300 XL NSv and 3300 XL 11mm
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Proximity Probe Housing Assemblies
- Compatible with:
- 3300 XL 8 mm Proximity Transducer System
- 3300 XL NSv Proximity Transducer System
- 3300 XL 11 mm Proximity Transducer System
- Aluminum or SST material options
- CSA approved: explosion proof in hazardous areas
- American Petroleum Institute's (API) 670 Standard
- 21000: 1.1kg (2.4lb) typical, without fittings
- 24701: 1.8kg (4.1lb) typical, without fittings
The GE Bently Nevada 21000 / 24701 Probe Housing Assembly is designed external mounting of proximity probes. These housings consist of a dome cover that screws into the body of the housing, threaded ports for conduit connections, a probe sleeve of optional length, 0-rings, a reverse mount proximity probe, a thread seal, optional conduit fittings and an optional standoff adapter. Use of a proximity probe housing allows external access to the proximity probe and its extension cable, permitting gap adjustment or probe replacement without disassembly of the machine.
Both the 21000 and the 24701 housing assemblies are available in a Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved version that is rated explosion proof in hazardous areas. In addition, CSA and BASEEFA approved proximity probes can also be ordered with both 21000 aluminum and 24701 stainless steel housings for intrinsically safe applications. Both housings are certified as CSA Type 4 enclosures, and both are fully compliant with the American Petroleum Institute's (API) 670 Standard for externally mounted proximity probe housings.