E+E EE310 Humidity & Temperature Transmitter
Measures relative humidity and temperature then calculates parameters such as dew point, absolute humidity and mixing ratio
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 0 to 100%RH working range
- Up to ±1.3%RH accuracy
- Available in wall, duct, and remote probe models
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) wall
- -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C) duct
- -40 to 356°F (-40 to 180°C) remote probe
- Up to 0.36°F (0.2°C) accuracy
- Optional TFT color display with push buttons
- Integrated data logging for 20,000 values
- Modbus RTU & Ethernet interface options
- Optional relay module for alarms and process control
- Rugged polycarbonate IP65 enclosure
The E+E EE310 humidity and temperature transmitter is optimized for reliable measurement in demanding industrial applications. Using the measured RH and temperature, this transmitter can calculate dew point, frost point, mixing ration, absolute humidity, wet bulb temperature, water vapor partial pressure, and specific enthalpy. Measured values are available on two analog outputs and optional Modbus RTU digital interface. Outputs can be freely configured and a humidity and temperature adjustment performed directly via display or with the free EE-PCS software via the USB service interface.
The optional TFT display will show up to four measurements simultaneously as well as provide error diagnostics and integrated data logging for all measured and calculated values. The data can be displayed as a graph directly on the device or easily downloaded via USB.
The E+E proprietary coating option protects the sensor elements against corrosive and electrically conductive pollution. It is applied to the active surface and leads of the sensing elements and substantially extends the lifetime and the measurement performance of the sensor in corrosive environment (salts, off-shore applications). Additionally, it improves the sensor's long term stability in dusty, dirty or oily applications by preventing stray impedances caused by deposits on the active sensor surface.