FLIR E95 Thermal Imager
The FLIR E95 offers 161,472 pixel resolution (464 x 348), -4 to 2732°F, <0.03°C sensitivity, Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX), & Wi-Fi
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Uncooled microbolometer detector & 17μm pitch
- 30Hz image frequency & 7.5 to 14µm spectral range
- Selectable object temperature range
- -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- 32 to 1200°F (0 to 650°C)
- 572 to 2732°F (300 to 1500°C)
- Detects temperature differences down to 30mK
- Up to 42° FOV depending on lens (lenses autocalibrate)
- Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders
- Backed by FLIR’s 2-5-10 warranty
- 2 years of full protection (parts & labor)
- 5 years for the battery & 10 years for the detector
The FLIR E95 thermal imager is sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden building deficiencies. The addition of optional FLIR Tools+ software simplifies paperwork making it easier to report those problems for insurance claims, pre-insurance audits, and building inspections. The ability to document problems quickly and easily includes built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders so you can locate images without issue. You can also connect it to mobile devices with WiFi or to FLIR moisture meters via METERLiNK.
This infrared camera features laser-assisted autofocus that responds instantly to movement, maintaining focus even in cluttered surroundings, and up to 4x continuous digital zoom. It has four image modes: infrared, visual, MSX, and picture-in-picture. MSX mode embosses visual details on full resolution thermal images, bringing the visual and IR cameras closer together. The picture-in-picture is both resizable and movable. It is also capable of IR video with real-time radiometric recording or streaming via UVC or WiFi and time-lapse infrared settings from 10 seconds to 24 hours.
The E95 has a capacitive, LCD touch screen and convenient menu buttons that make it easy to navigate and operate with one hand. The color palette can be switched to iron, gray, rainbow, arctic, lava, or rainbow HC. You can view on-screen laser distance measurement and 3 spotmeter preset (center spot, hot spot, cold spot, or user preset) in live mode. With this model you can also measure the area (in ft2 or m2) of moisture intrusion; it calculates on the screen using data from laser assisted autofocus.