Define Instruments ACCS-420 AC Current Sensor
Loop powered unit measures and converts a high AC current signal into a 4-20mA DC signal
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Header selectable current ranges
- 10, 20, & 50A (80, 120, & 200A overload)
- 100, 150, & 200A (175, 300, & 400A overload)
- 1% of full scale accuracy
- 250ms (10 to 90%) response time
- 2000V isolation voltage
- Screw mount, clips directly around the cable
- UL 94 V-O rated barrier strip
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments ACCS-420 AC current sensor uses an averaging conversion technique, scaled in RMS, to output a DC signal. It can be used to monitor AC current loads in switchboards, motors, and machines, and is primarily used for machine protection and energy monitoring.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options