Kobold PAD Differential Pressure Transmitter
Heavy-Duty Industrial Differential Pressure Transmitter, pressure range options from (0.3 to 6inH2O) to (60 to 6000 PSIG)
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure ranges: (0.3 to 6inH2O) to (60 to 6000 PSIG)
- Accuracy: ±0.075% of calibrated span
- Turndown ratio up to 100:1
- 4-20mA or frequency output
- 1/4 or 1/2 inch NPT fittings
- 4500 PSIG max pressure
- Differential, gauge, or absolute Pressure sensor inputs
- Digital communication with HART protocol
Kobold PAD Differential Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor based high performance transmitter. It has flexible pressure calibration and output, automatic compensation of ambient temperature and process variables, configuration of various parameters, and communication with HART protocol. It measures pressure, flow and level by an application method. All data is input, modified and stored in EEPROM.
The KOBOLD Pressure Transmitter is also available as a flow meter. The flowmeter model PAD-F has an added totalizing function. It is able to check the flow rate and the totalizing flow. It measures the flow rate by using differential pressure without compensation for the temperature and static pressure. The shape of the PAD-F is the same as the standard device. Only the terminal block is different, since there are two more terminals for the display of the pulse output.