Fluke 729 Pressure Calibrator
Automatically generate & regulate pressure up to 300 psi & document results, with HART & electrical calibration of 4-20mA signals
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 3 ranges with 0.01% ±2 LSD (@ 73°F ±9°F) accuracy
- -12 to 30 psi (-0.8 to 2 bar)
- -12 to 150 psi (-0.8 to 10 bar)
- -12 to 300 psi (-0.8 to 20 bar)
- 0.02% of full scale for one year pressure specification
- 0.005% full scale minimum
- Measure, source, and simulate 4-20mA signals
- 24V loop powered
- Built-in HART communication
- Measure temperature with optional 720RTD probe
- Compatible with 700 & 750 series pressure modules
- IP54 ingress protection rated & 3ft (1m) drop tested
- 3-year warranty
What's in the Box
- Soft case
- Stackable test leads
- AC280 hook clips
- Alligator clips
- Test probes
- Magnetic hanger kit
- Carrying strap
- Quick start guide
- Safety sheet
- Power supply
- Rechargeable battery (installed)
- Hose kit with push fit adapters
- Hanging clip
- USB cable
- 1/8in FNPT to 1/4in FNPT adapter
- 1/8in FNPT to F-M20 adapter
- 1/8in FNPT to 1/4in FBSP adapter
- PTFE tape
- 2 sintered filters
- Water trap drain
- Valve tuning hoses
- NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
The Fluke 729 pressure calibrator is designed to simplify the pressure calibration process and provide fast and accurate test results. It has an internal electric pump which provides automatic pressure generation and regulation to test multiple pressure test points and document the results.
Operation is as simple as entering starting and ending test pressures, the number of test points, and the tolerance level. From there the Fluke 729 automatically documents the applied pressure, measured in mA and % error, for each test point. Out-of-tolerance test results are clearly indicated on the graphical display.
Compensate for minor leaks in hoses and test setups with automatic internal fine pressure adjustment. This eliminates the need to manually pump in order to make fine adjustments during test setups.
The built-in HART communication enables HART transmitter mA adjustments, output trim, configuration, and adjustments of applied 0% and 100% values. It can also accomplish light configuration tasks such as changing a transmitter tag, measurement units, and ranging. This calibrator is available with Fluke Connect, which allows you to perform remote monitoring through a mobile app, store pressure measurements, and log events.
- Fluke 729 Pressure Calibrator Manual PDF (5.4 MB)
- Fluke 729 Pressure Calibrator Quick Reference Guide PDF (4.0 MB)
Application Notes and White Papers
- Power Facility Reduces Pressure Maintenance Costs with the Fluke 729 (907 KB)
- Research Lab Reduces Pressure Calibration Time by 40% (134 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Pressure Calibration in a Research Facility
The Background: Our customer is a scientific research facility that employs many different types of instrumentation to control vacuum and pressure in processes used for cutting edge scientific and engineering research projects. To maintain the degree of accuracy required for their projects, they need to calibrate instruments frequently.
The Problem: The customer calibrates a number of pressure transducers, strain gauges, pressure switches, and signal conditioning boards. Their current system requires multiple components like a hand pump and a vacuum pump. They want a simple, all-in-one calibration solution.
The Solution: We recommended the Fluke 729 Pressure Calibrator which features a built-in electric pump that automatically generates and regulates pressure up to 300 psi and includes HART communication. Additional capabilities such as the ability to measure, source, and simulate 4 to 20 mA signals also increases efficiency.