Megger AVO210 Digital Multimeter
AC/DC voltage and current multimeter with resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Current measurements up to 10A (AC/DC)
- AC measurements up to 750V
- DC measurements up to 1000V
- Up to 20MΩ resistance measurement
- Up to 2.00mF capacitance measurement
- Up to 20MHz frequency measurement
- MIN MAX function with data hold
- CAT III 600V safety rating
What's in the Box
- Test leads
The Megger AVO210 digital multimeter is a general purpose multimeter suitable for electricians, heating engineers, and alarm technicians. It offers AC and DC voltage and current measurements as well as resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges. All functions default to auto-ranging or you can manually choose from a selection of set ranges.
The continuity function features a buzzer, providing the user with both optical and audio indication to identify and confirm continuity between two points. This function also allows forward and reverse bias testing of diode and semiconductor junctions.