Georg Fischer Type 181 Ball Valve
Electrically actuated ball valve, 16 to 110mm sizes, PVDF, emergency manual override
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- 16 to 110mm sizes
- Control ball optional up to 63mm
- PVDF valve, PTFE seat, & FPM seal material
- 24V or 110-230VAC power supply
- Emergency manual override
- Stainless steel threaded inserts
- UL certified
- NSF approval
The Georg Fischer Type 181 ball valve is adaptable to a variety of conditions and applications. The type 181 valve series is available in PVDF materials. With the optional positioner, it goes from being a simple on/off valve to a precision flow control device, integrated into systems controlled by PLCs and other computerized instrumentation.
These valves are made with the type 546 ball valve and the EA25 (DN10 to DN50), EA45 (DN65) or EA120 (DN80 to DN100) electric actuator. Electric actuators are used to operate valves with a rotating angle from 90 to 180 degrees.
With its modular design, the Georg Fischer 546 series ball valve is ideal for virtually any application. The valve is available in PVC, CPVC. The different materials allow for a variety of chemical applications, and in many cases are an ideal fit for extreme temperatures. Easy installation is achieved with options such as threaded, flanged, or socket end connectors. Modularity allows for changes in the field such as retrofitting and actuator to a manual valve. The Georg Fischer 546 series ball valve was designed to meet the high demand world of industrial valves.
- Georg Fischer Type 181 Ball Valve Datasheet PDF (692 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Datasheet PDF (639 KB)
- Georg Fischer Type 546 Ball Valve Datasheet PDF (778 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Manual PDF (2.0 MB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Fail-Safe Manual PDF (245 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Positioner Manual PDF (210 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Monitor Board Manual PDF (235 KB)