WIKA CPP1000-M Hydraulic Spindle Pump
Hand spindle test pump for pressure generation up to 1000 bar (14,500 psi) with 110cm³ reservoir
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Fluid based on mineral oil or single distilled water
- Water-based hydraulic fluids are not suitable
- 2 G1/2 female thread, freely rotating test connections
- 7.9in (200mm) distance between connections
- Brass cylinder, SS piston, & aluminum rear flange
- Removable star handle
- EAC approval
The WIKA CPP1000-M hydraulic spindle pump is designed primarily for the test and calibration of pressure measuring instruments with small volumes. A fine adjustment valve is available as an option or accessory. When using the fine adjustment valve, only one shut-off valve can be fitted for one test connection.
The rotating spindle only runs inside the body of the pump. This eliminates the negative effect of a bending torque on a spindle turning outside the body and offers the advantage, especially for use in the field, that the dimensions of these hand spindle pumps do not change during operation due to the spindle turning.