Testo 6440 Series Compressed Air Flow Meters
Measures compressed air flow to aid in the determination of leakage, consumption and the implementation of peak load management
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- For the measurement of compressed air
- Available in four sizes from 1/2” to 2” with flow ranges from 0.25-75 m3/h to 2.3-700 m3/h
- Accuracy: up to ±3% of measured value, ±0.3% of final value
- Selectable units: m3/h; l/min; m3
- Thermal, glass-coated ceramic sensor (calorimetric measurement procedure)
- Temperature range: 32 to 140 °F
- 4 to 20 mA (4-wire) analog output
- Pulse output
- 2 switch outputs, parameterizable
- Supply voltage: 19 to 30 V DC
- 4-digit alphanumerical display with two operating buttons, operating menu, and LEDs
- Process pressure: PN 16 (max 16bar/232psi)
The Testo 6440 series of compressed air flow meters is designed to monitor, measure and record compressed air consumption to aid in the determination of leakage, consumption-based allocation of costs and the implementation of peak load management. The 6440 series utilizes the calorimetric principle so that the measurement procedure is independent of the process pressure and does not cause a permanent pressure drop. While the thermal, glass-coated ceramic sensor offers a high level of robustness and fast response times, the integrated inflow and outflow pipes ensure optimum accuracy.
The Testo 6440 series of compressed air flow meters is available in four sizes. The 6441 is for 1/2 inch lines and has a range from 0.25 to 75 m3/h. The 6442 is for 1 inch lines and has a range from 0.75 to 225 m3/h. The 6443 is for 1-1/2 inch lines and has a range from 1.3 to 410 m3/h. The 6444 is for 2 inch lines and has a range from 2.3 to 700 m3/h. All sizes have a basic accuracy of ±3% of measured value.
The Testo 6440 series includes a 4-digit alphanumerical display with two operating buttons, operating menu, and LEDs. Additionally, all units include a 4 to 20 mA (4-wire) analog output, pulse output, and 2 switch outputs (parameterizable).
This product can be used in the following applications: