GE Inspection Technologies USN 60 Flaw Detector
Krautkramer portable ultrasonic flaw detector optimized for use in direct sunlight and operation at extreme temperatures
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.040 to 1100in (1mm to 28m) range in steel
- Lite version (USN 60L) limits max to 480in (12m)
- -4 to 130°F (-20 to 55°C) operating temperatures
- 4 selectable damping settings (50, 75, 150, 500 ohms)
- 0 to 110 dB adjustable gain
- 0.25 to 25 MHz frequency range
- 11 hours of battery life
- IP54 classified dust & dripping water proof per IEC 529
- EMC/EMI compliance
- EN 55011:2007, EN 61000-6-2:2005
The GE Inspection Technologies USN 60 flaw detector is designed for outdoor use with two independent gates to monitor amplitude and soundpath distance for both flaw detection and thickness measurement applications. It features pulse echo, dual, and thru-transmission test modes as well as measurement modes for zero-to-first and multi-echo with selectable flank or peak detection. This flaw detector also calculates weld ratings according to AWS specification D1.1 (formula D=A-B-C).
The Square Wave Pulser mode satisfies a wide range of tough-to-penetrate applications, including composite materials. In this mode the voltage is scrollable in 10V increments from 50 to 450V. Pulse width can be adjusted in 10ns increments from 10 to 1000ns.
Please consider these optional accessories.