Fluke 1662 Multifunction Installation Tester
A solid, basic installation tester used to verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 500V AC/DC voltage measurement TRMS
- 0.1V resolution & 3.3MΩ input impedance
- 660V RMS overload protection
- 20, 200, & 2000Ω auto-ranging continuity test
- 0.01, 0.1, & 1Ω resolution
- >4V open circuit voltage
- 100, 250, 500, & 1000V insulation test voltages
- On/Off switchable auto-start for RCD & Looptest
- Time & date (with optional FlukeView software)
- IP40 rated housing
- Complies with IEC/EN, UL, ANSI/ISA, & CAN/CSA
What's in the Box
- TP165X remote control probe and lead
- Standard test lead set
- Zero adapter
- C1600 hard carrying case
- Padded carrying and waist strap
- Heavy duty mains cord
- 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries
- Quick reference guide
- User's manual on CD-ROM
The Fluke 1662 multifunction installation tester is used to verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications. The 1662 puts more power in your hands by quickly and efficiently ensuring that fixed wiring is correctly installed to meet the requirements of IEC 60364 and all relevant local standards, thus protecting workers as well as appliances that are connected to the system under test.
The Fluke 1662 has a wide range of measurement functions including: voltage trms (ac and dc) and frequency, wiring polarity checker (detects broken PE and N wires), insulation resistance, continuity and resistance, measurement of motor windings with continuity test, loop and line resistance, prospective earth fault current (PEFC/IK), prospective short-circuit current (PSC/IK), RCD trip time, RCD trip current (ramp test), measurement of trip time and current for RCD type A and AC in one test, RCD variable test current, automatic RCD test sequence, and phase sequence test. This provides users all the testing power needed for basic installation testing.
Designed with Fluke reliability and simple operation, the 1662 includes an Auto Test function that performs five required installation tests in one sequence, including selectable Type A, AC & RCD Auto Test, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. It reduces the number of manual connections, the possibility of making errors, and test time.
- Fluke 1660 Series Multifunction Installation Testers Manual PDF (7.2 MB)
- Fluke 1660 Series Multifunction Installation Testers Quickstart Guide PDF (9.5 MB)
- Fluke DMS Software Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- Fluke DMS Software Quickstart Guide PDF (414 KB)
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.