E+E EE741 Inline Flow Meter
Modular, compact, inline flow meter for compressed air and gases, hot film sensor element
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Modular design
- Hot film sensor element
- Pipe sizes / ranges:
- DN15: 0.12 to 44.88 SCFM (0.2 to 76.3 Nm3/h)
- DN20: 0.24 to 79.77 SCFM (0.4 to 135.6 Nm3/h)
- DN25: 0.36 to 124.71 SCFM (0.6 to 212 Nm3/h)
- Application-specific adjustment under pressure
- 0/4-20 mA, Pulse, Switch, Modbus RTU or M-Bus outputs
- 18-30 VDC supply
The E+E EE741 Inline Flow Meter is dedicated for accurate metering and monitoring of compressed air and technical gases. With three different gauge mounting blocks, one and the same transmitter unit can be installed on DN15, DN20 and DN25 pipes.
The thermal measuring principle and the well-proven E+E hot film sensor element lead to best long-term stability and fast response time. Outstanding measuring accuracy, even in the lower measuring range is achieved by an application-specific multi-point factory adjustment, which is performed at 102 psi (7 bar). This allows reliable leak detection and corresponding energy savings. The construction of the EE741 is optimized for easy installation and maintenance.
Applications for the EE741 include:
- Compressed air consumption measurement
- Flow measurement of technical gases (O2, N2, Ar, CO2, He)
- Nitrogen generators
- Leak detection
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: