WIKA CTR5000 Precision Thermometer
Multi-channel precision thermometer for very accurate temperature measurements from -200 to 962°C
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- 0.01°C accuracy (0.005°C optional)
- The main unit has choice of 2, 4 or 6 channels
- Expandable with 16 channel multiplexers
- Up to 4 multiplexers (64 additional channels)
- Pictured above with 1 (must order separately)
- LCD screen with back-lighting
- Formerly branded ASL
The WIKA CTR5000 precision thermometer is a reference instrument for testing, adjusting and calibrating temperature measuring instruments in factories and calibration laboratories. It is a self-contained system so it is also suitable for on-site measurements and calibrations.
The instrument is capable of measuring temperature ranges to meet ITS 90, CVD, EN 60751 and IEC 751 standards. It comes standard with USB interface, but optional RS-232, IEEE or LAN interfaces are also available.
Additional features that come with the 0.005°C improved accuracy option:
- Additional 25Ω reference resistor
- Coefficient generation from data pairs
- Internal and external logging
- Full SCIPI command set
- Channel scanning
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.