Testo 552 Bluetooth Vacuum Gauge
Digital vacuum/micron gauge with Bluetooth for up to 20,000 microns
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0 to 20,000 microns (0 to 26.66 mbar) measuring range
- ±10 microns + 10% of m.v. accuracy
- 87psi (6bar) absolute, 72psi (5bar) relative overload vacuum
- mmHg, Torr, mbar, hPa, micron,inH20, inHg, Pa
- Backlit display with visual alarm for evacuation pressure
- Wireless Bluetooth communication to smart phones or tablet
- Provides powerful analysis & reporting
- Display data, create reports, & send via email or SMS
- 50hr battery life (without Bluetooth/backlighting)
- IP 42 protection
The Testo 552 Bluetooth vacuum gauge is a digital micron gauge, ideal for monitoring the evacuation of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heat pump systems. It is rich in features that make your work faster, easier, and more accurate.
Precise deep vacuum measurements, measuring down to single digit resolutions use optimized Pirani sensors. The resolution depends on the number of microns:
- 1 micron (0 to 1,000 microns)
- 10 microns (1,000 to 2,000 microns)
- 100 microns (2,000 to 5,000 microns)
- 500 microns (5,000 to 10,000 microns)
- 5,000 microns (10,000 to 20,000 microns)
The testo 552 has real time calculations for the saturation temperature of water, which determines the proper micron/temperature levels at which moisture is removed from the system. These internal calculations inform you when/if the pressure is low enough to meet your evacuation target. This saves time and provides you with the assurance that the system is now free from moisture and contaminants. User defined alarm points alert you when target values are reached.
The new testo 552 with Bluetooth links to your smart phone or device. It also uses the free testo SMART Probes App which is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements of 1 to 6 Smart Probes including the testo 552. You can easily document / report the results.
This product can be used in the following applications: