CAS CAST-X 2500 Circulation Heaters
Powerful and versatile compact dual-tube heater designed using the latest in thermal modeling and Finite Element Analysis technology
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Fluid path constructed independent from heater sheath to prevent fluid contamination and ensure safety
- Dual tubes can be run in series or parallel
- Robust cast-in aluminum construction for longer heater life
- Non-welded construction minimizes potential leakage
- Power from 2.5 kW to 15 kW
- Standoff housings available (for higher temperatures)
- Process temperatures to 662°F (350°C) depending upon enclosure
- Max Pressure: 4000 psi (275 bar)
- Integrated thermostat and enclosure
- Over-temperature snap action switch
- Self-draining construction reduces material degradation caused by trapped material
- NEMA 1, NEMA 4, NEMA 7 or ATEX housing options
- K or J Type thermocouples standard
- Long-lifespan, low-maintenance design
The CAS CAST-X 2500 circulation heater is a powerful and versatile compact dual-tube heater designed using the latest in thermal modeling and FEA (Finite Element Analysis) technology. The CAST-X 2500 features two helical-coiled flowpath tubes, along with low watt density heating elements, all of which are cast into an aluminum body. The aluminum body serves as the heat transfer medium between the heating elements and the process tubes carrying the liquid or gas to be heated.
The media is sequestered in these tubes, never touching the heating elements: a critical safety benefit, especially when heating explosive or sensitive media. All CAST-X units are capable of heating liquids and gases alike.
The CAST-X 2500 heater is self-draining, for safety and cleanliness. With compact, non-welded bodies, plus NEMA & ATEX enclosures, the CAST-X 2500 is a small-footprint, high-output heater that meet the needs of high-purity processes, flammable operations, and your most critical heating applications.
- Cast Aluminum Solutions Heaters Brochure PDF (1.1 MB)
- CAS CAST-X Circulation Heaters Summary Sheet PDF (1008 KB)