Dakota Ultrasonics PVX-B Thickness Gauge
Precision ultrasonic thickness gauge with a time based B-Scan cross section view and alpha numeric data logger
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 150 volt square wave pulser
- AGC gain control for multiple echo & thru-paint measurement
- Multiple calibration options
- 1-Point, 2-Point, or selection from a Material List
- 18 factory setups and 46 user-defined setups
- Adjustable resolution setting, user selectable
- ±0.001in (±0.01mm) or ±0.0001in (±0.001mm)
- Memory for 12,000 readings and waveforms
- 16 megabit non-volatile RAM
- Visual and audible alarm with Hi/Lo limit settings
- 2 year limited warranty
- Factory calibration traceable to NIST & MILSTD-45662A
- CE approved
The Dakota Ultrasonics PVX-B thickness gauge works with single element delay line, pencil delay line, and contact transducers. It is capable of measuring the thickness of various materials with accuracy as high as ±0.0001 inches (±0.001mm). The principle advantage of ultrasonic measurement is that it can be performed with access to only one side of the material being measured.
The receiver features manual or AGC gain control with 40dB range, depending on mode selected.
- Pulse-Echo for general purpose & un-coated materials
- Interface-Echo for precision & thick materials
- Echo-Echo for precision, thin materials & thru-paint
At least one transducer is required for this product
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: