Testo Refrigeration Smart Probe Set
Measure high-side & low-side refrigerant pressure & temperatures of AC/refrigeration systems & transmits data to your smart device
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Complete and compact wireless AC/R test kit
- Two refrigeration pressure probes
- -14 to 870 psi measuring range
- 7/16inch - UNF connection
- Measure CFC, HFC, HCFC, N, H2O, & CO2
- Select from psi, bar, MPa, & kPa units
- Two pipe clamp thermometers (up to 1.5inch pipes)
- -58 to 302°F measuring range
- Switch between °F & °C
- Requires mobile device with Bluetooth 4.0
- 2 year warranty
What's in the Box
- Two 549i probes
- Two 115i clamps
- Calibration cert
The Testo refrigeration smart probe set is a combination of four instruments used to simultaneously measure high-side and low-side pressures and temperatures of A/C and refrigeration systems. They are configured to be used during commissioning, servicing, PM and troubleshooting A/C and refrigeration systems. Perform low-loss system checks with no need for hoses.
Users can read the measurements using the Testo Smart Probes App installed on their Android (4.3 or newer) or Apple (iOS 8.3 or newer) smart device and calculate superheat and subcooling.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Testo smart probes and easily document/report the results. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email.
This product can be used in the following applications: