E+E Omniport 30 Multi Function Monitor
Handheld, continuous and single-point data logging, 23 parameters, capacitive TFT touch-screen
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Continuous and single-point data logging
- 23 parameters (according to probe)
- Capacitive TFT touch screen
- Up to 3 measurement displayed simultaneously
- Displays measurements simultaneously
- Real-time HOLD / MIN / MAX / AVG readout
- Integrated air pressure sensor
The E+E Omniport 30 Multi Function Monitor is a robust multifunctional hand-held meter that measures 23 parameters fitting a variety of applications. The Omniport 30 offers both continuous and single-point datalogging. The measurement values of up to three channels are stored simultaneously, together with a time and date stamp, in the internal memory of the device.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: