Panametrics VeriDri OEM Moisture Transmitter
Loop-powered dew point temperature or PPMv moisture transmitter intended for OEM applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Thin-film aluminum oxide moisture sensor technology
- Microprocessor-based, all-digital technology for reliable operation
- Up to -130 to 70°F (-110°C to 20°C) dew point temperature
- Up to 0 to 10,000 PPMv moisture (with constant pressure)
- Calibrated accuracy @ 77°F (25°C)
- ±3.6°F (±2°C) from -85°F to 50°F (-65°C to 10°C) dew/frost point
- ±5.4°F (±3°C) from -112°F to -86°F (-80°C to -66°C) dew/frost point
- Meets specified accuracy in three minutes
- ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) from -85°F to 50°F (-65°C to 10°C) dew/frost point
- ±1.8°F (±1.0°C) from -112°F to -86°F (-80°C to -66°C) dew/frost point
- Flow rate: Static to 10,000-cm/s linear velocity at 1 atm
- Loop-powered 4 to 20 mA output
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable calibration
- Type 4X/IP67 enclosure
- Compact size
- Process connection: 3/4 in (19 mm) 16 straight male thread with O-ring or G 1/2 in with optional adaptor
- Response time: Less than five seconds for 63% of a step change in moisture content in either wet-up or dry-down cycle
- 7 to 28 VDC (loop-powered, customer supplied)
- Cable: 6 ft (2 m), standard
The Panametrics VeriDri moisture transmitter is a loop-powered dew point temperature or PPMv moisture transmitter intended for OEM applications. The VeriDri provides dryer manufacturers and other OEMs with the means to make simple, accurate and reliable moisture measurement of their gas at a competitive price.
The Panametrics VeriDri is offered in a number of factory-configured output ranges covering an overall moisture range of -130°F to 70°F or -110°C to 20°C dew point temperature. It is also available in a number of PPMv moisture output ranges with an overall range of 0 to 10,000 PPMv moisture, when operating at a constant pressure. Operating pressure information must be provided to the factory at the time of order placement.
The VeriDri combines a technologically advanced aluminum oxide moisture sensor with state-of-the-art software and electronics for unequaled overall performance. Superior sensitivity, speed of response, calibration stability, and wide dynamic range have made Panametrics aluminum oxide moisture probes the standard of performance and value in industrial moisture measurement. They are suitable for laboratory and industrial moisture measurement applications in gases and non-aqueous liquids over a wide range of process conditions.
VeriDri can be used to significantly improve the energy and efficiency of regenerative gas dryer systems. By monitoring the dryer outlet moisture content, desiccant bed regeneration can be initiated on demand, rather than on a timed cycle. This process has been adopted by many major dryer manufacturers, and has resulted in improved performance and significant savings in energy costs. In addition, VeriDri can be used to monitor overall dryer operation, determine regular maintenance intervals and detect faulty operation.