APG PG5 Pressure Gauge
Easy to use, digital gauge designed for accurate pressure measurements up to 10,000 psi or equivalent
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Available ranges from vacuum up to 10,000 psi
- Accurate to ±0.25% of full scale, up to ±0.1% available in select ranges
- User selectable units of measure (psi, kPa, mmHg, cmHg, mbar, bar, inH2O, ftH2O, kg/cm2)
- Tare, Peak Hold, and Max/Min functions standard
- Large, full 5-digit display with 0.4 inch characters
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-2 VDC, 0-5 VDC
- Injection molded EMI-X® PDX-W-88341 Housing
- Internet connectivity with RST-5003
The APG PG5 pressure gauge is an easy to use, digital gauge designed for accurate pressure measurements up to 10,000 psi or equivalent. By eliminating the root causes of inaccuracy and including tare, peak hold, max/min, and whole list of other function, the PG5 provides measurements you can trust making it ideal for indoor use across a range of applications.
Pressure gauges have been notoriously inaccurate for ages. Whether it's viewing angle, lack of resolution, vibration, drift, or whatever, the PG5 eliminates or seriously reduces inaccuracies for a measurement you can trust. Most of the complexity of programming the gauge has been removed so the entire menu system can be navigated quickly with the use of only three buttons.
The PG5 has a range of process connections and other options for simple installation. It has a standard accuracy of ±0.25% of full scale with up to ±0.1% available in select ranges. NIST certificates are available.
This product can be used in the following applications: