APG DCR-1006A Controller
Capable stand alone controller with 4 Relays & signal outputs for select APG Modbus level sensors
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Outputs: 4 Relays, 4-20 mA, RS-485 (MODBUS/RTU) interface
- Programmable 4 Button Keypad
- Programming via APG Modbus Software (RS-485)
- Controller and sensor can be separated up to 2000 ft (650 m)
- Microprocessor with E2 memory retains settings on power loss
- Supply voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 24 VDC
- 5 digit backlit display with 6 Character description field
- Inputs: MNU/MPX Sensor (RS-485), DST Sensor, 1 Dry contact
- Internet connectivity via RST-5003
- NEMA 4X, IP66 environmental ratings
The APG DCR-1006A is a capable stand alone controller 4 Relays & signal outputs for select APG Modbus level sensors. Providing simple, low-cost control, the DCR-1006A controller works together with MNU or DST ultrasonic sensors as well as the MPX level probe to allow simple level monitoring and control without the need of a more advanced system. This controller connects to APG's Tank Cloud data portal for monitoring of attached sensor.
The APG DCR-1006A controller is programmed via a 4-button keypad and APG Modbus Software. The 5 digit backlit display includes a 6 Character description field and displays all pertinent information. With several sensors to choose from, and a variety of mounts, ranges, and outputs, there are plenty of options for your application needs.
This product can be used in the following applications: