Sixth Sense PG10 and PG20 Paperless Recorder
Highly capable quality assurance instruments with advanced features to record and display nearly any industrial signal
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Up to 6 channels w/ PG10 or 24 channels w/ PG20
- True universal inputs
- TFT touch screen display
- PG10: 4.3in with 480x272 resolution
- PG20: 5.6in with 640x480 resolution
- 11 digit totalizer included with all models
- 100 millisecond sample rate & data logging
- 256MB internal flash memory
- 16GB removable SD card
- USB slot for external storage
- High accuracy 24-bit A-D Analog Input
- Plug & play I/O cards
- AI, AO, DI, & DO for easy expansion
- Front panel is IP65 rated and rear is IP20 rated
- Convenient shutdown switch located inside front door
- CE & RoHS listed
- 2-year warranty
The Sixth Sense PG10 and PG20 paperless recorders are designed with a full range of outstanding specifications and features making them highly capable quality assurance instruments which can record all kinds of industrial signals-- such as temperature, pressure, flow, humidity—and display those values on a TFT touchscreen display. Data can also be stored internally or externally and be sent to other devices via Ethernet, RS-485, 422, 232 communication, or wireless Ethernet device PC-W.
The Sixth Sense PG10 is a value priced model with a 4.3" TFT wide touch screen display and up to 6 channels. The PG10 is an excellent choice for replacing 6-dotting chart recorders, and 1, 2, 3 pen recorders. The popular and more powerful PG20 offers a 5.6" TFT touch screen display and up to 24 channels. Both models have a fast 100 msec. sampling rate and are compatible with plug & play I/O cards (AI, AO, DI, DO) for easy expansion.
The Sixth Sense PG10 and PG20 paperless recorders include basic configuration and historical trends software which can be upgraded to Data Acquisition Studio software for complete data analysis. The firmware can also be upgraded to include math functions, external channels, custom display, batch, and FDA 21 CFR part 11.
- Sixth Sense PG Series Paperless Recorder Full Manual PDF (10.1 MB)
- Sixth Sense PG Series Paperless Recorder Quick User Manual PDF (3.8 MB)
- Sixth Sense PG Paperless Recorder Modbus Communication Manual (5.9 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Call for availability". Click here to select options