Micro Motion LF-Series Coriolis Flow Meters
Extremely low-flow and density measurement, down to 0.001kg/hr, and palm-sized for tight spaces
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ±1% (±0.5% optional) of rate mass flow accuracy
- ±0.005g/cm3 density accuracy
- 316/316L stainless steel wetted parts
- 302 & 316 SS for optional filter components
- 32 to 149°F (0 to 65°C) temp rating
- 500 psi (35 bar) pressure rating
- 1500 psi (100 bar) optional
The Micro Motion LF-Series Coriolis flow meters provide direct inline measurement of mass flow, density, concentration, and volume flow as well as temperature in a single device. These meters are immune to fluid, process, and environmental effects for measurement confidence and have no moving parts which reduces maintenance costs and downtime.
LF-Series meters are ideal for many low-flow applications, including flavoring, fragrances, and catalysts. They are designed to meet the demanding low-flow needs of a wide variety of industries such as chemical, petrochemical, life sciences, food & beverage, and oil & gas.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: