GE Panametrics T9 Gas Transducers
General purpose ultrasonic transducers for gas applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- For general purpose gas flow monitoring
- 100 KHz frequency
- Temperature range: -40 to 300˚F or -40 to 450˚F
- Straight head angle (180 degree)
- Solid titanium construction meets NACE MR-01-75 requirements
- Sold individually, two are required
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GE Panametrics T9 gas transducers are general purpose ultrasonic transducers for gas applications. T9 transducers utilize a 100 KHz frequency and a straight head (180 degree) angle. The transducers also feature solid titanium construction that meet NACE MR-01-75 requirements. The T9 is available in two temperature ranges. The normal range is -40 to 300˚F while a high temperature version offers a range from -40 to 450˚F.
GE Panametrics T9 gas transducers are sold individually. Two are required.