Setra SRIM1 Room Isolation Monitor
Provides local audible and visual alarms to alert personnel when the pressure differential is compromised
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- On-board sensor, choice of pressure range & accuracy
- Configurable output (0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 4-20mA)
- True 2-Wire 4-20ma option available
- Barbed fittings for 1/4 inch tubing
- Flush mount (43mm) & surface mount options available
- Fire retardant plastic case (UL94V-0)
- CE & RoHS certifications
The Setra SRIM1 room isolation monitor is designed for use in critical environments where proper room pressurization is essential to guarantee that the space is safe and/or sterile. Setra's capacitive stainless steel design offers a very stable low differential pressure sensor, for building automation systems that do not require BACnet protocol. It has a two-line LCD display with easy menu navigation and configurable visual/audible alarm setup. The output is field configurable but it can be factory set for calibration certificates.
Save time on calibration thanks to a removable faceplate design that allows the user to fully calibrate the unit without the hassle of removing plumbing or wiring.
This product can be used in the following applications: