Crystal CrystalCalHP Pressure Gauge Calibration System
Gauge / chart recorder / transmitter calibration system, 7 to 10 times faster than a dead weight tester
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Gauge / chart recorder / transmitter calibration system
- 7 to 10 times faster than a dead weight tester
- Reduces transcription / calculation errors
- 0.1% of reading accuracy up to 15,000 psi (1000 bar)
- GaugeCalHP specs:
- Hydraulic to 15 000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
- Vacuum: -12.5 psi/-0.86 bar/-86.2 kPa
- Wetted materials: stainless steel plus seals and acrylic reservoir
- Enclosure: anodized aluminum
What's in the Box
- NPT and BSP CPF fittings
- Fine adjust
- Carrying case
- USB adapter
- Rebuild kit
The Crystal CrystalCalHP Pressure Gauge Calibration System is a portable gauge and transmitter calibration system that is 7 to 10 times faster than a dead weight tester. It allows you to do a 10 point up and down calibration in less than 3 minutes including printing out a calibration certificate.
The Crystal GaugeCalHP Pressure Comparator is a self-contained, precision hydraulic pressure comparator intended for the calibration of pressure gauges rated up to 15000 psi/1000 bar/100 MPa. You may fill the GaugeCalHP with your choice of water or oil.
The GaugeCalHP provides faster calibration than deadweight testers and most automated pressure controllers. You can calibrate most gauges, transmitters, pressure safety valves, sensors, and switches in less than ten minutes (5 to 10 test points, increasing and decreasing pressure) using the methods described in this manual.
Please consider these optional accessories.