Crystal HPC40 Pressure Calibrator
Single or dual sensor models, gauge, absolute, and differential pressure, 0.035% of reading accuracy
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Gauge, absolute, and differential pressure
- Up to 15,000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
- Single or dual sensor models
- 0.035% of reading accuracy
- Advanced simplicity "non-menu" interface
- High accuracy thermometer with "true ohm" technology
- BARO option adds absolute pressure to all ranges
- Store & recall previously used screens
- Large full color display
The Crystal HPC40 Pressure Calibrator combines pressure and mA loop calibration to be fully temperature compensated from -20 to 50° C. You can count on the same accuracy whether measuring pressure, current, voltage, or temperature. The HPC40 calibrators feature deadweight tester accuracy in a modern digital package with the safest fitting connection available. The new full color display also features a new easy to use interface similar to the one used in the JOFRA ASC-400 Series. The HPC40 is available as a stand-alone calibrator or in one of our complete pump systems, and may be used in a broad range of applications from simple tool type jobs to complex calibration jobs in custody transfer systems.
Single and dual pressure sensor models are available from vacuum up to 15 000 psi/ 1000 bar. In addition, the HPC40 features the ability to add an external pressure port (APM) to provide up to 3 pressure ports. When included with a barometric reference (BARO option), all pressure readings can be displayed as gauge or absolute readings.
In addition to pressure measurement, the HPC40 also includes a full set of electrical connections. Inputs are included for mA, voltage, switch testing, and temperature measurement (RTD). An internal 24 VDC supply is also included to power mA transmitters.
- Crystal HPC40 Pressure Calibrator PSI Datasheet PDF (889 KB)
- Crystal HPC40 Pressure Calibrator bar Datasheet PDF (889 KB)
- Crystal HPC40 Pressure Calibrator MPa Datasheet PDF (805 KB)