DH-Budenberg CPB3500 Pneumatic Deadweight Tester
Compact, pneumatic deadweight tester provides superior accuracy and reliability for ranges up to 1600 psi
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Primary standard for calibrating pressures from -1 to 120 bar / -14.5 to 1,600 psi
- Reference instrument for the test, adjustment and calibration of pressure measuring instruments in factories and calibration laboratories
- Complete, stand-alone system, also suitable for on-site use
- Total measurement uncertainty starting from 0.015% of reading (0.006 % of reading available as an option)
- Five different piston-cylinder systems available for ranges ±1 bar, 0.1 to 7 bar, 0.2 to 25 bar, 1 to. 70 bar and 1 to 120 bar, or also for ranges in psi and kPa
- Stable aluminum base with a strong impact-resistant ABS cover for heavy industrial use combined with compact dimensions and light weight
- Interchangeable pistons and mass sets for each model, mass sets manufactured from stainless steel
- Factory calibration includes traceability to national standards, as standard; with UKAS calibration possible as an option
What's in the Box
- Mass set manufactured to standard gravity (9.80665 m/s²)
- Operating instructions in English
- Factory calibration certificate
- 1 x 500 ml bottle of oil (for 70 and 120 bar range only)
- 1 - Hexagon wrench key 2 mm A/F
- 1 - Hexagon wrench key 3 mm A/F
- 2 - 30 mm A/F open ended spanners
- 1 - Spirit level
- 4 - Level plates
- 1 - Bag of seals
- 1 - G ½ B connection for test item
- 1 - Pointer punch
- 1 - Pointer remover
- 1 - Inlet manifold adaptor
- 1 - Set of connections as ordered
The DH-Budenberg CPB3500 Pneumatic Deadweight Tester is a compact instrument that provides superior accuracy and reliability for ranges up to 1600 psi. The CPB3500 is a genuine primary standard, which derives the measurement of pressure directly from its fundamental equation p = F/A. This mechanical measurement principle provides superior reliability and stability over time, eliminates most risks of measurement error and reduces calibration uncertainties. It makes the CPB3500 the ideal tool for the calibration of any type of pressure measuring instruments on a daily basis.
The DH-Budenberg CPB3500 is built on a tough, stable aluminum base with light weight corrosion and impact-resistant ABS case. Piston cylinders are interchangeable among the various models within the CPB3500, so that in case of changing requirements any CPB3500 tester can easily be upgraded on other available ranges.
Mass sets are fully interchangeable between pistons of the same range within the claimed standard accuracy. The mass set is made of non-magnetic stainless steel so that masses remain extremely stable over time. Bases can also be quickly converted into a comparator by substituting suitable transfer standard for the piston and mass set.
Two built-in precision soft seat valves combined with a volume adjuster provide fine pressure control capability. A safety pattern gauge is fitted to the instrument base to show the approximate pressure. The masses are top loading (except on the 25 bar/400 psi range) for easier and faster operation and available in the most common pressure units.
This product can be used in the following applications: