FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter
Combines a thermal imaging camera with a moisture meter to quickly scan and target moisture issues
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- First-ever thermal imaging moisture meter
- Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues
- 80 x 60 Lepton thermal imager with IGM technology
- 8–14 μm spectral response
- 51° × 38° field of view
- Document thermal images and moisture readings on one screen
- Review images and generate reports with free FLIR Tools software
- Stores up to 9999 images
- 320 x 240 pixel 2.3” 64K color TFT graphical display
- Pinless technology for fast non-contact measurements
- External pin probe included for contact moisture measurements
- Easy targeting with laser pointer and display cross-hairs
- Rugged design
- Industry-leading warranty
- Small form factor to conveniently carry with you
- Internal rechargeable battery with USB
The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is the first of its kind. Equipped with a built-in thermal imaging camera, MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you where to measure the problem.
Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the MR160 helps you quickly scan and target moisture issues, visually guiding you to the spot where you can make confident moisture readings.
An integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take either intrusive or non-intrusive measurements. Built tough with an industry-leading warranty, the MR160 can serve as your go-to troubleshooting tool right out of the box – or as the perfect complement to any high resolution thermal camera you already own – helping you find hidden moisture issues and capture reliable data more efficiently.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: