MRU NOVA Plus Combustion Gas Analyzer
Simultaneous measurements of up to 8 gas components, standard O2 sensor 0 to 25% and CO sensor 0 to 10,000 ppm
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Standard O2 sensor 0 to 25%
- CO (H2 compensated) sensor 0 to 10,000 ppm
- Differential temperature
- O2 referencing (normalization) to user definable
- Emission calculations:
- mg/m3, with calculation of NO(x)=1,05*NO and NO(x) as mg/m3 NO2
- Complete combustion calculation using large, country specific fuel type list
- High performance gas sampling pump
- Condensate separator with PTFE (Teflon) coated PTFE filter
- Docking station for remote control
- Mini-USB interface to PC and SD-card slot
- Internal data storage up to 16,000 measurements
The MRU NOVA Plus Combustion Gas Analyzer can simultaneously measure up to eight gas components. Its built to meet the most stringent requirements. The NOVA Plus provides fast accurate of all gas, oil and solid fuel combustion's. It's also suitable for CHP's (co-generation heat and power engines). The NOVA Plus Combustion Gas Analyzer comes standard with an O2 sensor (0 to 25%) and a CO (H2 compensated) sensor 0 to 10,000 ppm.
The NOVA Plus Emission Analyzer is built with a robust metal enclosure mounted inside an aluminum framed case. Its low weight and size make it easy to transport. The O2 long life sensor has an expected life time of 4-5 years. The NOVA Plus is provided with a built-in printer with easy paper loading. The units also measure gas/air temperature, differential pressure and stack draft.
Measuring ranges include:
- CO; 0 to 4,000 ppm
- CO2; single NDIR 0 to 20%, tripple NDIR 0...3% up to 30%
- O2; 0 to 21 Vol-% abs.
- NO; 0 to 1,000 ppm
- NO2; 0 to 200 ppm
- NO(x); True NOx using NO and NO2
- SO2; 0 to 2,000 ppm
- H2S; 0 to 200 ppm
- C3H8; tripple NDIR Bench, 0…..2,000ppm up to 5,000 ppm
- CH4; tripple NDIR Bench, 0…..10,000ppm up to 3%
- Fluegas temperature; less than/equal 1,200°F (650°C), less than/equal 2,000°F (1,100°C)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.