Testo 549 Digital Manifold
Precisely measures high / low side pressure and instantly displays the corresponding saturation / evaporation temperatures for 60 refrigerants
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures high side / low side pressure and displays saturation / evaporation temperatures
- Calculation of superheating/subcooling in real time with up to two external temperature probes
- 60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument
- Pressure: -1 to 60 bar at ±0.5% f.s. accuracy
- Temperature: -50 to 150˚C at ±0.9˚C accuracy
- Vacuum: -1 to 0 bar
- Rugged design and housing with 5 year warranty with registration
- Simplified menu structure using ESC key
- Large 2-line backlit display
- Digital accuracy performs more reliably than analog manifold gauge sets for more precise readings
- 2-way valve block with three 7/16"-UNF connections, three hose parkers and sight glass
- Provides real-time superheat and sub-cooling with optional temperature probes
What's in the Box
- Calibration certificate
The Testo 549 digital manifold is a refrigeration system analyzer that accurately performs temperature, pressure, superheat and sub-cooling measurements. The 549 is well suited for commissioning, service and maintenance. Thanks to additional features such as the automatic heat pump mode, which eliminates the need to switch over the hoses, and the temperature compensated tightness test function, working on refrigeration systems and heat pumps is easier than ever before.
The Testo 549 digital manifold includes 60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument. Increased functionality for leak tests and a robust 2-way metal valve block with three 7/16"-UNF connections and 3 hose parkers make work quick and easy. The Testo 549 digital manifold incorporates rugged housing that includes a metal frame around the display which protects the digital manifold from impact.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: