Testo 550 Digital Manifold
Bluetooth enabled analyzer performs accurate temperature, pressure, superheat and sub-cooling measurements on refrigeration systems
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures high side / low side pressures
- App integration via Bluetooth for monitoring
- Refrigerant update in the instrument via App
- 60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument
- Pressure: -1 to 60 bar at ±0.5% f.s. accuracy
- Temperature: -50 to 150˚C at ±0.5˚C accuracy
- Vacuum: -1 to 0 bar
- Simplified menu structure using ESC key
- Three 60in hoses optional
- Automatic superheat and sub-cooling calculations
- 2-way valve block with three 7/16"-UNF connections, three hose parkers and sight glass
- Large 2-line backlit display
- Rugged housing with 5 year warranty with registration for reliable service
What's in the Box
- (2) 4.9 ft. Temperature Clamp Probes (NTC)
- Certificate of conformity
- User's manual
The Testo 550 digital manifold is a Bluetooth enabled refrigeration system analyzer that accurately performs temperature, pressure, superheat and sub-cooling measurements. The 550 is well suited for commissioning, service and maintenance. Thanks to additional features such as the automatic heat pump mode, which eliminates the need to switch over the hoses, and the temperature compensated tightness test function, working on refrigeration systems and heat pumps is easier than ever before.
The Testo 550 digital manifold includes 60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument which are updated via App. Increased functionality for leak tests and a robust 2-way metal valve block with three 7/16"-UNF connections and 3 hose parkers make work quick and easy. The Testo 550 digital manifold includes The rugged housing includes a metal frame around the display which protects the digital manifold from impact.
The App integration via Bluetooth opens up new possibilities for efficient analysis and documentation. Via the wireless connection, users can read off the measurement data on a Smartphone or tablet, allowing them to work more quickly and conveniently. In addition to this, the user can finalize and send the measurement report directly on site. The App allows the list of stored refrigerants to be updated, for example.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Testo Refrigeration App currently runs on iOS7 (or later), and Android 4.3 or 4.4 ONLY **
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: