Accurate Thermal Systems ThermCal130 Temperature Calibrator
Small, rugged, light weight and highly portable dry block calibrator is easy to use right out of the box
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Advanced all digital controller with large bright display
- -4 to 266°F (-20 to 130°C) temperature range
- ±0.4°C accuracy & ±0.05°C stability
- Lightweight and portable for use in the field
- 17lbs & measures 8(L) x 9(W) x 10(H) inches
- Adjustable ramp rate for reliable thermal switch testing
- Removable probe inserts for flexibility & many probe sizes
- Fixed 1/4 inch reference hole
- Store & recall up to 8 calibration setpoints
- Fast heat up & stabilization
- Designed & manufactured in the USA
- CE marked for safety
What's in the Box
- Carrying strap
- Insert removal tool
- Mains cable
- Traceable calibration certificate
The Accurate Thermal Systems ThermCal130 temperature calibrator is a small, rugged, portable and light weight dry block that is easy to use straight out of the box and provides specifications good enough to be a laboratory standard, while being small enough to use in the field. Compatible with a variety of removable insets, the ThermCal130 is ideal for calibrating liquid in glass thermometers, dial thermometers, hand held digital indicators, thermal switches, RTDs/PRTs, thermocouples and dozens of other temperature monitoring and recording devices.
The ThermCal130 has a temperature range of -4 to 266°F (-20 to 130°C) while providing an accuracy of ±0.4°C and ±0.05°C stability. Fast heat-up and cool-down times along with a large, bright display make the unit fast and efficient for use. Up to 8 calibration set-points can be stored and recalled. Thermal switch testing is made more reliable through an adjustable ramp rate.
The Accurate Thermal Systems ThermCal130 temperature calibrator is CE marked for safety and has an internal chassis fan to keep electronics cool improving reliability and performance.